Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Article is Fact

It pairs with the unemotional, "distract myself till I can't feel anymore" mentality I seem to be floating through my days with. I wish I could listen to a podcast all day, so I am not left alone to think about the last words I have had with people. Again, that amazing mother of mine who just happens to know most of my dirt, told me I need to be the bigger person by no longer responding to shitty emails and tirades that have been dragging on.

It's the HARDEST! I always, always want the last word. ALWAYS. Anyways. Now I just want a snuggle. And I will be the first to admit that I am not emotionally stable for anything more than emotionless sex.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/i-dont-want-to-sleep-with-you-when-im-sober/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I truly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. It is very interesting to visit your blog…Thanks a lot once again.
packers and movers in hyderabad.