Friday, January 13, 2012

SNOW DAY, Friday the 13th and Best Buddies

The space that I live in is rather unique. The ceilings are high, the kitchen is new and open. But the downfall is, that there are no windows. Walking out the front door, that is a commercial store front, seeing it covered with frost, onto the sidewalk that has no footprints, makes me think that my post yesterday was a little too uncanny. I am not one for anything more than believing in karma and signs are a stretch, but if this isn't a sign that shit needs to change and get real around here, I don't know what is.



Mildly obsessed right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I truly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. It is very interesting to visit your blog…Thanks a lot once again.
packers and movers in hyderabad.