Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Real Talk




This week we finally had a ladies night in Toronto. It was long overdue. The ladies busted open a very feminine array of bottles, including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Cava bubbly and some lower end white wine. CLASS ACT my friends.

As the afternoon progressed and we continued to drink, smoke and get foul, the topic of a ladies "special" smell came up. We all confided in each other that guys had said we smelled good. But, the thing that throws me is that WE WERE ALL TOLD THAT. How is that possible? Now I like to think that the company I keep is a reflection of my own judgment on my personal moral choices now a days.

That being the case, I don't do a box smell test when I make friends. So I have concluded that either someone is lying, whether it be the girls or the guys we are sleeping with. Now I understand where the hang-ups about smells come from in the first place, because I find it highly unlikely that we all smell like roses or bacon or what have you that smells good, down there. Just throwing it out there ladies, I'm a little confused. Either I subconsciously picked a great smelly group of friends or guys are full of shit. I like to think my taste is flawless, so i will go with option number one.

No comments: