Monday, August 23, 2010

Rainy Weekend

Started a new job this week at a company called Yangaroo. I like it so far and I get to work on their blog as well as mine so watch out blogospere.

Moving home to Toronto has been a huge change, but hopefully for the best. I am not sure yet, I will let you know in a few weeks if I have spontaneously combusted from too many changes all at once.

Got really unbelievable trashed on Saturday. I think its time to take a small break from drinking, my life is crazy enough as it is, it doesn't need to have drunk crazies thrown into it as well. Sometimes its okay to just drink water ya know?

Good to see my friends in Toronto though I am shying away for a bit until my head is on a little straighter. They don't need to deal with my insanity anymore than I want to deal with it. I think I am going to have to throw up some new tattoos as soon as I get some cash money. Ideas?




I want one of these.

No comments: