Tuesday, April 15, 2008

in Toronto

Home for a bit of a visit. I haven't told too many peeps that I am here because I have one thought in mind and it's getting my mum off to Europe without worrying that Eric and I will burn the house down while she is gone.

We won't, I swear.

Then its back to MTL for summer school, which I am stoked about. I feel like the big things are over and now I can kinda settle down and do wicked summer ish. I have to get a job. #1! I have until April 23 to get that done.

The J school party went well I think. Mad peeps showed, dinner involved little hamburger-a-go-go's and mini tacos that made me think if something dirty.




Also. Listening to: Kate Perry. Kinda bluesy. Pretty decent. I like the line "your so sad, maybe you should buy a happy meal."

No comments: