Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes Boos!


Guess Who Wants These? Your favorite insane blogger, ME! Who says these are guys shoes anyhow? Nutter butters.

This weekend was a long one with very little planned. I was supposed to end up in Mont REAL but ended up staying in Toronto. Boo Hoo, but what's a girl to do? Ended up hanging out with some wicked kiddies at the Science Centre where we saw the new Harry Potter exhibition. It was neat but I didn't get to buy a wand like I wanted. The last one left was $80. INSANE.

Sunday I went shopping with my mum and it was completely insane because of back-to-school and the long weekend. The lines were batty and the sales weren't really worth it so we bailed pretty fast and went to the CNE. Again, WAY too many people so I bailed pretty fast. Ate some food that wasn't so good for me and enjoyed every second of it. But all in all, I was just too anxious for crowds like that.

A few years ago I went through a terrible bout of anxiety attacks, which turned into an uphill battle with anti depressants and anxiety meds. In the end, i'm not sure the meds were at all necessary but at the time I don't really know how I would have coped without them. Being at the Ex with all those people brought back memories of anxiety attacks and the traumatic freak outs that came with them.

Monday was girl date day, where I went shopping and destroyed my bank account slightly. Posts with many pictures of all the fun, non-traumatic adventures will come in posts to follow.

No comments: