Monday, July 27, 2009

New and amazing blogs that I have been reading


This summer has brought the unexpected in so many levels. I have taken a break from blogging and tried journalling and sketching more. Basically going back to grassroots. When I head back to MTL in September one of my New Years Resolutions in September will be to update this bad boy with some older musings from the summer and wicked sketches I have created at work and at home.

I just thought I would share a blog with you, and start sharing more of the amazing blogs with you that I have been checking out lately.

This one is for the ladies, full of cute indie fashion and make up reviews, which I personally love.

http://the-coveted.com/blog/

This is more of a fashion magazine type, vs personal blogging.

Stay tuned for more amazing blogging to come.


Xo

No comments: