Monday, April 20, 2009

Things I need to get on top of..


Things are mental right now. Finals, moving home, new job and relationship endeavours are on the horizon, plus a serious amount of work and time management that has gone into things at CJLO lately. Its been a rather serious month.

I am anxious for my to-do list to become a 'to-DONE' list but I am not seeing an end to the madness. Time spent alone can be luxurious and indulgent for a large part, but I am scared because my only plans in the next few weeks are school and station related. What happened to my social calander that was once brimming?

Signs of the isolation I have been fearing are rearing their ugly heads and all I can think about is how many more nights I will be coming home to an empty apartment to battle with insomnia, only to wake up and do it all over again.

to-do

-gym
-exams
-laundry
-knit
-one-year anniversary gifts
-clean for subletter
-say bye to Tony and the Wheeler
-keep my sanity

No comments: